Our Standard menu is served twice a day at no extra charge.
• Lily’s Kitchen Crunchy Nibbles Chicken – 100% natural, grain free and no hidden nasties
• Hill’s Science Plan Adult – with rabbit, formulated to support optimal fitness
• Iams ProActive Health – New Zealand lamb and chicken kibbles
• Go Cat Complete – salmon and tasty vegetables
• Lily’s Kitchen Organic Dinner – chicken or fish dinner with no colours, preservatives or artificial ingredients
• Felix As Good As It Looks – succulent chicken chunks in a tasty jelly
• Gourmet Perle Seaside Duo – fish morsels in gravy
• Whiskas Oh-So Fishy – natural whole pieces of fish in jelly
For our younger guests
• Hill’s Science Plan Kitten – highly digestible chicken kibbles with minerals
• Lily’s Kitchen Organic Dinner for Kittens – grain-free meat and fish wet food for kittens, without fillers or preservatives
• Felix Kitten Variety – irresistible chunks of meat in a juicy jelly
For our mature guests
• Hill’s Science Plan Senior – chicken kibbles designed specifically for older cats
• Felix Senior Variety – complete pet food for senior cats, in a jelly
We provide the highest quality food to our guests. Whilst our Standard menu is included in the daily tariff, you may choose to indulge your cat with our Gourmet menu for some, or all of their stay. We also cater for special dietary requirements including kitten and senior variety foods.
Holidays should be rewarding, that's why the Gourmet menu is complimentary at Christmas and on your cat's birthday if you know it (otherwise this could be a great excuse to give your cat a birthday).
Our Gourmet menu provides food sourced locally, often with seasonal variation. The exact choice of meal can be selected on arrival.
From the land
• Chicken breast - a lean cut, gently simmered in organic butter and finely sliced
From the sea
• King prawns - caught in the Atlantic Ocean and unhurriedly cooked
• Scottish salmon fillet - responsibly sourced, steamed and flaked, served with a little creme fraiche
• Tuna steak - line caught, slowly heated, then broken into tasty morsels and served with sweetcorn
• White fish - boneless pieces, steamed and crumbled
Drinks and nibbles
• Cat milk - creamy, lactose-reduced milk, accompanied with bedtime treats including chew sticks
• Wheatgrass - a bowl of lush, organic wheatgrass to provide vital minerals
Copyright © 2014 Meadow Cat Hotel Limited. All rights reserved
Meadow Cat Hotel
Telephone: 01872 888611
Mon-Sat: 10am to 12 noon
Mon-Fri: 6pm to 7pm, by appointment
Sun: 10am to 12 noon, by appointment
Bank Holidays: closed
Bookings and enquiries can be made during normal office hours via telephone or e-mail.